Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 2011

That was a VERY busy month for us!! MOVING back to Arkansas~ I just looked back thru the pics I have from then and it made me laugh....they are from us on the lake and Andi and Emmy- pretty much the top on my favorite things list!! :) I have to share the craziness of our moving back story....It started the beginning of July when mom and Tiff met me in Birmingham, AL July 4th weekend to pick up the kids....we had decided we would let them stay with the grandparents for our final two weeks in NC for us to pack up, finish work, and them spend some time with the people they love the most but hadn't gotten to see except for a few times in a year! We finished up work....crazy but fun and we were packed up ready to head out.....
We left at 2:00 PM on July 20th- I had to finish up at work that day and just couldn't get away. We were both driving our cars and the moving company had all our stuff at this point. We were supposed to meet them at 8:00 AM the next morning......we had a 20 hour drive ahead of us!!! Yes, we drove straight thru and arrived at Mountain Home at 4:30 AM on July 21st- our TENTH wedding anniversary. I must admit that is not quite the laying on the beach relaxing trip my heart and mind had planned for our 10th anniversary over the last few years!!! :)
 Lexi and Emmy
 All the girls
 The kiddos were absolutely LOVING life at the time....the last few weeks of NC craziness were really hard on them!

It was record breaking hot in Arkansas that day....got up to 106 degrees that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment