Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hola~

Well, I have had a blog now for a little over 6 years!! Crazy huh....I started trying to move all of our past posts over here last year and obviously gave up but decided to revive this site and go private. I am not sure how/what I will do to get all my posts and pics from the other site....any ideas? I LOVE having this and it is my only scrapbook for the kids so I want to keep a record of it. Anyway, sorry for the change but just think it is something I should do for the family....to go private. I don't have some scary reason and nothing has happened to cause me to go private. I have just been thinking about it for quite some time and decided to just bite the bullet and do it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to say you have realy beautiful kids and you all look very happy. Kids are so much fun and such a blessing. Matt will be 5 in Dec. He just started PreK this year. So "Bye" for now. Just wanted to say I was thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete