Thursday, February 3, 2011

Raw

That is the best way I can describe the way I have felt the last hmmm.....say 5 months. The first two months here in NC were just a sobbing blur. I was sad and then I got mad and then I decided to deal......and deal I have. WITH. A LOT. OF. JUNK!! The heart kinda junk. The deep soul searching kinda junk.
I have been pruned, wrung out, and am now breathing deeply again and thanking God for taking me to it, through it, and allowing me to emerge on the other side changed. PTL!
Thank you especially to the ones who have prayed me through it.
I have been trying to think of the correct words to tell my bloggy friends about what has been going on in my heart and head. Raw is the best word I could come up with.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever! Psalm 73:26 Amen!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I had no idea you were going through so much. I'm glad you are doing better. It won't be long, girl...till your back home in God's country again! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete