Saturday, January 7, 2012

Major surgery!!






So then early April rolls around and I finally get the nerve up to have my abdominal hernia....courtesy of 3 kiddos and 3 c-sections repaired. Long story short surgeon said he had never seen a diastasis so severe....I can truthfully tell my kids they messed me up from top to bottom! haha!! My work friends were hilarious though prior to surgery. They had the most fun getting me "ready" for the big day :) Then, after surgery I was pampered with flowers and fruit baskets!! Mom and dad made the drive and spent a week with me helping with the kids while I recovered. VERY THANKFUL!!
 Will loves his papa!!
 Couldn't survive without NANA!!


 They got to see the kids at swimming lessons
 yes, she is trying to lick his face :)

 Mexican food is good anytime.....even post op! lol!

 I could EAT HER UP!
My family!!! Every bump, bruise, rip, tear, and anything in-between is beyond worth it for these guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment