Saturday, January 7, 2012

My cup runneth OVER

 my loot from Trader Joes
 some kind of weird dish....it was good
 all healthy.....
 more gluten-free, vegan food
 My sweet girl!!

 I'm beyond blessed with wonderful friends, especially this one right here!!
 My babies
 The fam!

This is NOT a joke....yes, we saw a horse getting hosed down in a car wash while waiting for Lexi's bday party to finish! It was SO FUNNY!!!


Aunt Andi's visit was closely followed by my bestie since the first grade, Danielle! I did not think I was gonna be able to stand myself I was so excited! We had the BEST time just being together.....who flies halfway across the country and needs NO entertainment???? :) We had a girls night and found this delish restaurant that was gluten-free and vegan.....D had just started her new diet to help control her auto-immune disease sarcoidosis....which it has been an amazing success....I made my first trip to Trader Joe's before her visit and stocked up on goodies....if you can call them that! It was quiet hilarious how stupid I was in that store! :) She went to Lexi's end of the year program with me and then a birthday party for Lexi's best friend....throw in some family pics and that wraps up our visit! It was just what my heart needed!! I knew at that point I was gonna make it and HOME was not too far away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment