Sunday, January 2, 2011

Miami

 Miami Beach

Russ and I got to go to Miami in November. He had a course he needed to take for Anterior Hip replacements :) and I got to tag along!! I had SO much fun with Michelle and poor Russ had to work almost the entire time! He had to "report" to the lobby by 6:45 every morning for the bus!! haha!! I on the other hand got to sleep late, lay around, eat to much, and get a little shopping in! It was WONDERFUL!!! My first break in many months!! YEA! Those are the only pics I got :(  We went to South Beach and walked around, went to Aventura Mall which is really high end...we just LOOKED! The Rusty Pelican in Coconut Grove was good as well as Carpaccio in Bal Harbor. We also enjoyed the outlet mall...Dolphin Mall. It was a great three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment