Sunday, June 12, 2011

Christmas in....Orangeburg, South Carolina

 He was SO proud of his tools :)
 Operation!!
 Let just say daddy needs to stick to REAL operating - haha!
 My future little cheerleader!


 Silly girl

 Christmas is wherever your family is!!


 Orangeburg has an AWESOME Christmas light display



 We made goodies for all the floors I work on at the hospital, the doctors, and our neighbors! LOVE IT!
We celebrated Christmas far away from anyone we even remotely know :) in a hotel room and had a frozen dinner for lunch- seriously!!....and you know what? It was a wonderful time! We were together and we are SO blessed! It was not how I would have chosen to celebrate Christmas but I did have the opportunity to CHOOSE to be happy and that is exactly what we did! We even went swimming! The hotel had an indoor pool we put to good use- since I am being positive I won't harp on the fact that Will fell in the pool while we were getting our stuff together and sank like a ROCK and I had to dive in and save him...literally! Yes it happened and yes, I will be moving on in this story......
Russ took call for the weekend but was not busy- we got snow on Christmas and we had IHOP which is a Raul's family favorite! The girls got bicycles and we got to ride them all over an empty parking lot which they and mama loved! We skyped with our parents, Tiff and Scotty,Russ' parents, and Robyn and Ken. That was really neat!
Hopefully, next Christmas we will be surrounded by the ones we love and I promise I will NOT take it for granted!! Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment