Sunday, June 19, 2011

Will is TWO!!

So cliche' but so true....WHERE does the time go????? I really can't believe he is already two! We went and rode go-karts, played in the funhouse, and played games for bubby's birthday! He loved it of course :)

Stats:

29 pounds- outweights Lauren
35 1/4 inches tall
size 2T clothes and size NINE shoe...his foot is ginormous! :)
He loves to eat pretty much anything....except not crazy about sweets...I KNOW- am I sure I birthed this child??? :)
His speech is coming along.....but I am SO glad Dr. Wendel warned me at his delivery that his "track" would be MUCH slower than the girls.....I'll never forget his exact words.....
 Our kids ALL want an ice cream cake...hmmm wonder who started that trend...heehee :)
 He LOVES cars, airplanes, and "big trucks"
 No one can open presents all by themselves!!


 The racing machines! haha!
 It is ON!

He is much more physical- he loves to run, climb, get dirty, you name it he is ALL boy and we LOVE it!! Even his sisters LOVE to take care of him.  He is definitely the most rotten of the bunch! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment