Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lexi's 6th birthday







Stats:
51.8 pounds
45 3/4 inches- almost as tall as her mama! haha
Blood pressure- 78/56
cholesterol- <150
vision screen- 20/30

For Lexi's bday we went to a fun place called Frankie's. She got to take her best friend Delaney- which that sweet girl has been SUCH a blessing to Lexi....and answer to prayer. Some of you guys know what a tough time Lexi had starting out the school year- long story short this mama has NO tolerance for MEAN girls! Her daddy held me back but did not keep me off my knees! :)

Lexi had an ice cream cake too and loved every minute of celebrating her birthday! Her school does not allow sweets of any kind (isn't that CRAZY) so we sent goody bags with pencils, erasers, and some stamps. She has such a giving heart. Literally, that sweet girl helps me out so much! I would not make it without her. She is always trying to help others and looking for something that she could do to make someone else have an easier time. She is observant, a saver, mature, loves school, loves her daddy, loves to read, draw, Delaney, church, and her family.  She usually always does the right thing-it is amazing! Thank you my heart for loving me even when I fail as your mommy and encouraging me when I need it. YOU have taught ME so much and I am beyond blessed to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment