Sunday, June 12, 2011

Disclaimer

I have been putting off updating because I am SO FAR BEHIND!! Also...it hit me that this next portion of time I need to update on- from December to February was the hardest time of this year. We had the girls birthday's with no party, no family, or friends to celebrate. It literally broke this mommy's heart. They never knew the difference and will not remember it....it was all me and once I took a good hard look at it realized how silly I was being. Really??? I was sad and depressed over a SEASON in my life???? One that God has used as a time for pruning of my heart, my life, and our priorities...and man did we need it!

We have been incredibly blessed by our church here in Raleigh. I mean they have blown our socks off~ We have NEVER been around so many people that actually LIVE OUT what they believe. It has been wonderful. Such an example for us. I will share examples later on but I better get to the update or six more months will pass and I will never have posted about Lauren's third birthday LAST December! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment