Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Great quote and favorite song

The spirit of complaint is born out of an unwillingness to trust God with today.
Like the Israelites, it means you are spending your time looking back toward Egypt or wishing for the future all the while missing what God is doing right now."
— Priscilla Shirer


I mentioned this song as helping me through many days when I just wanted to crawl under the covers tonight in community group. It helped my heart!! By Kutless- "you are everything I need"


"Everything I Need"

When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me.

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
When every breath gets harder me
You carry me, Jesus carry me

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

I need You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love that we both are trying to catch up on our blogs... I'm sad I haven't done better. Lots to catch up on and my memory is not so good. haha. u still drinking diet dp? I am...I told myself if you quit then I might but as long as you were doing it and ok with it then I was. haha (figured u be up on the lastest research and all)......lol. Miss seeing yall around but love seeing your pictures of your babies. They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl~ ain't NO WAY I'm giving up my dranks! haha! I have not found any substantial evidence to prove I need to yet either though....I have looked :) We miss you guys too and I can't believe how big Hutch is....I guess I am expecting Tess to be grown since Lexi is so big but he is supposed to be the baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete