Sunday, June 19, 2011

New year, New ATTITUDE!

The days between Thanksgiving and Christmas we the hardest of this entire year. I think after I came home and got loved on by all my friends and family and had some HELP with the kiddos it was SO HARD to come back. I knew I was coming back to crazy....running out the door at 7AM to be on time for work, dragging three kids from their beds and their poor feet never hit the floor as I rush them all over town, full-time work which I have not done in...some time....(didn't realize how CAKE I really had it :)) Russ working ALL the time, the exhaustion and negativity really caught up with me.
You know, all that I described above is NOTHING! How blessed I am to have my kids, my job, my husband that provides, a family and friends to miss, the LIFE changing work Christ is doing in my heart, my marriage, and our life.
I sat down prior to the new years and made my resolutions. I chose JOY~ JOY when I'm tired, joy when things don't go my way, joy when I feel like I can't do the crazy one more day, joy to focus on the REAL things of life. So Joy is my "word for the year" as inspired by K-Love to do....
Since 6 months have passed and I am just now catching up you can see it hasn't been easy to implement but it has been SO worth it!! I don't want to go back home the same person I was coming out- God is doing a work in us and I want it to be reflected each day that I am blessed with. Thanks for loving us and praying for us~ The prayers have made ALL the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment