Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10/10/05

10 months
I am a little behind in getting this posted because we have been up to a lot of stuff! You are now 10 months old and are sooooo much fun. You are trying to mimic all we say and even with the tone and attitude added in to your talk~ You can say too many words to list but the fun parts is what your daddy has taught you to say\... We can ask you what do you do in your diaper and you say in response..."peepee" I can ask you where is mommy's mouth and you grab my mouth. You make a kissing noise when I ask you to blow me sugar. You give me "five." This is added on to what you were already doing last month.
You still LOVE your bath and get so excited when I ask you if you want to take a bath. You pitch a fit when it is time to get out.
You are pulling up on everything and starting to let go but you are not taking any steps unless we are holding your fingers or are behind a toy. You are really not that interested in walking.
You eat everything we give you plus some :) You are not like your mommy that is for sure...I am a very picky eater, unfortunately. Your daddy has broken me from a lot of my old ways...No more just meat and bread hamburgers~You are in size 12-18 month clothes and wear a size 3 diaper. I think we are fixing to have to move up to a 4 though.
Each day gets better and every moment sweeter with you! I love you more than the stars and to the moon and back~ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment