Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First beach trip





























Lexi, I have to say the beach is a whole new experience with you. Enjoyable but a whole lot of work. I never new that I could worry so much in such a short time. Is it too hot, too breezy, too much sand, too much noise, not enough fluids, ect. The list goes on and on. It did not help that you had some sort of virus where you did not drink your bottle or any fluids for that matter. I was feeding you from a medicine dropper at one point and praying you would take 1 oz! You usually love your bottle. You would only take baby food and I would mix some water and formula with that. It was a scary experience to say the least. You are finally getting better today now that we are home. It lasted 5 whole days!
The trip to the beach was not bad at all. You slept the majority of the time. We got there and it was on with all your cousins. You did great with them. You all played together and I learned you take after your momma and can hold your own :) You actually pushed Brady down- He was playing with your excersaucer and you had enough and pushed your hand out and down he went. I could not help but laugh. You loved the water but was not so sure about the sand. I have so many great pictures of you I just can't share them all! You have turned into quite the momma's little girl and with through a little fit when I leave the room or am not there. Needless to say, you are going to have to get over that one!!
We love you baby girl and thanks for making life so enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment