Wednesday, March 18, 2009

7/20/04

Out of control
I was going to be so good and wait to buy baby girl things until Dr. Wendel confirmed on the 5th but I can't help myself! Tiff and I went in Charlie's, kid's boutique, this weekend and I bought the two most precious outfits and a rug- with pink and white pokadolts(SP?). I sure do hope this is a girl!!!! They did say I could exchange the rug, thank goodness.Andi sent me the most precious outfit as well. It is one that crisscrosses in the back with hot pink flowers and Danielle just stopped by and gave me the cutest shoes that are pink gingham and the soles are just precious. It is so much fun!!!I think I am starting to feel her. I feel these movements like someone brushing across my arm but it is on the inside! This is all so different and I am into maternity clothes. Yesterday Dr.Al-Mefty took one look at me and said- Wow you look pregnant all in one day.... I think he meant that in a nice way, that is sure how I am going to take it!Summer is passing by and all the pregnancies I am keeping up with are progressing along. I look forward to the upcoming births of Jace, Jackson, and Bryce and reading about them on the blogs. Keep up the good work parents! Lexi, you will have some great friends. I love you, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment