Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2/12/05

Wednesday was the big "back to work" day. It was not the best of days but I did survive~ thanks to the prayers of all my wonderful friends and family! I think I will gradually get used to it and each day I won't get my heart ripped out, but I am not for sure! It is so much easier knowing that mom has her. Thank you Nana sooooo much and dad as well for letting her come and stay.
She is really getting big and I love that she completely relaxes in my arms! I don't know what we are going to do~ today, she would not let anyone hold her but me! I love it but it does not work out very well with me working! Also, I want her to be a people person so what should I do ? any suggestions and I do not hold her all the time, fyi. She is looking more and more like her daddy~ Thank you Brooke, Josh, and Bryce for the adorable white polo outfit- she gets so many compliments in it!She outgrew her first outfit in lenght. As you can tell in the pink flowered outfit~ she is wearing her first pair of "highwaters"!Also, we are ready for the lake in her new pink hat~ it is just precious!Great picture of Aditi and Lexi so I wanted to share. We were on one of our many "eating out" trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment