Wednesday, March 18, 2009

9/20/05

Friday night we went to Rison to see the mighty Wild Cats play.....As you will soon find out this is your daddy's high school alma mater. Football is a BIG deal! I went and took you so we could see Beth and Sloan. Sloan's daddy, Beth's husband is the coach for the team Rison played, Bearden. You see, Beth is my best friend from high school and Sloan is her little boy. We tease that we are going to arrange you guys marriage....hahaha. Like that could every happen :) You come from your mommy with a mind of your own, thank goodness.Abigail, you look precious in your cheerleading outfit! You are the prettiest cheerleader ever! :) Your Aunt Nill loves you very much!Kay, thanks so much for the collage of pictures. You are very talented to do that!
We had a great time but you were a little overstimulated since you stayed up almost 3 hours past your bedtime! We celebrated your daddy's 27th birthday Saturday with a trip to Jevin's. He grilled some great steaks and you loved the baked potatoes and ice cream cake. We hope he had a great day!
New seat

This past week I went and finally purchased you a new care seat. I never found the perfect one that I was looking for so I just gave in and bought one because you were miserable and had completely outgrown your old one. You seemed to like it. Sunday morning on the way to church was your first ride...
Also, just to say I did document that good AND the bad you are not too fond of going to Sunday School. In fact, you cry everytime I hand you to your teacher. She is the only one ever you have cried with...well, besides you Sungeeth and I do not know why there....
It breaks my heart! I hope you outgrow that soon because I can't handle it and I want you to have fun at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment