Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3/30/05

Your Nannie Barnes went to heaven today. She loved you very much! She was a very special lady to your daddy and me. We were both with her when she went to meet Jesus. I wish you could have known what a special lady she was but I hope we can raise you where you have some of her wonderful qualities. She was one the most giving, unselfish, independent, spunky, and loving women I have ever known. I am lucky to have been a part of her family as were you. You had Christmas Eve dinner with her that she cooked all herself! She fought a brave and ungiving batter with cancer that was very short once we knew of it. She had only been diagnosed for 3 weeks when she passed away. We love her very much and will always hold her in our hearts and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment