Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11/30/04

The pregnancy continues......
Dr. Wendel is okay with my blood pressure at this time. It was 130/90 Monday. He said if it stays the same on next Monday we will go another week (maximum) and if it is elevated more than it is we will have her next week. I am for whatever is best for Lexi but wish time would FLY by! Bedrest is definately for lazy people! I do not like it. I got to go by the office on my way home from my appointment. It was great to see everyone. One of my favorite patient had ridden the bus all weekend from Kentucky to come for her appointment. I had to go see her. She is now 8 and had grown so much. She brought Lexi a precious teddy bear. All she kept asking was if I was hurting and did I have to get a shot~ Dr. Al-Mefty would not let me hang around. I really miss working and all my co-workers. This is making me appreciate my job and it has only been a week and a half!I will report again next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment