Wednesday, March 18, 2009

8/6/04

Confirmation
Yesterday we had our full ultrasound and everything looked great! SHE is right on track and looks beautiful! :) The first picture Lynne got when she placed the wand on my belly was that she is definately a little girl~ Lynne even got some 4D pictures of her, which I cannot believe. It shows her profile perfectly already. She has pretty lips so we know that she got those from Russ because I do not have any!I will try to post some of the pictures if I can figure out how. Tera if you have any ideas on how to do that let me know. Do I just scan them and then what???Anyway, I obviously have a lot to learn technology wise before Lexi gets here.Russ and I are going to Branson this weekend with Naveen and Aditi to raid Carter's, OshKosh, and I am sure many more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment