Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6/24/04

Sigh of relief
I am so thankful for friends. Today Lynne Parker a friend of mine from college did an ultrasound for me. She works in the hospital with me and I just ran into her and she said it had been awhile since we saw the baby and asked if I wanted a look- of course I did!! She did my first scan as well. I was only six weeks but she even saw the heart beating then! Tod ay was wonderful. I have been having these terrible nightmares about problems with the baby and she completely relieved those. The baby has a brain, spinal cord, two arms, two legs, ten fingers and toes, and the heart was still just beating away. It was beautiful. He actually looked like a baby! I could see where his eyes will be and Lynne said he was standing straight up and he was all over the place and it is amazing that I cannot feel that. He was bending his legs and moving his arms. She could not tell what we are having but as I have told everyone I think I am having a boy. The heartrate was 161 which is good.Today is a good day and I will rest easy tonight. Thank you God for advanced technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment