Wednesday, March 18, 2009

7/4/05






















Lexi,
We had a wonderful weekend! Your daddy did not get to spend it with us but we still had fun. We went to Iron Mountain on Lake DeGray with all of my family. Lynn, Laurey, Devon, Dakota, LeighAnn, Jeff, Landon, Dickie, and Freda were all in from Dallas. Nana, Pawpa, Aunt Tiffie, Scotty, TyTy, and Tori were all there as well. We stayed in some condos and had a wonderful time. Thanks mom for babysitting a lot this weekend and letting me relax and water ski. Daddy had to work but did get to come for a few hours yesterday. Yeah! The picture of you in the yellow outfit is special because that was mine when I was a baby~ Your nana could not believe it! You were an absolute angel and everyone fell in love and could not believe what a good baby you are. You loved on everyone and were happy the entire time. Thanks for being so good. It makes my job as mommy so easy. I love you! It was so good to spend some time together with everyone. Family is what makes a person complete. I can't believe that Devon is practically an adult and Dakota is going in 7th grade. Lexi, your mommy is definately aging! It is wonderful though because now I have you~ I love you baby girlYou have started giving kisses now and gave them away all weekend! I am so proud. You almost have waving "hi" down pat! We'll keep working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment