Wednesday, March 18, 2009

9/7/04

23 weeks
I am now 23 weeks and am ready for time to "fly by." Over the weekend my back started hurting and I looked in the mirror! It is amazing what a little one can do to ravage your body. I should not have put the pictures from the cruise (in May) into a photo album. It made me look at what I was only 6 months ago! Russ thinks I am obsessed but it is just hard!Will I ever be the same?About the back, I can only get relief while standing! Any suggestions mothers that are farther along or finished with this process? It really is amazing that I can SEE her kick through a sheet and blanket in the bed! She literally rocks my body :) What do I have in there????? I cannot wait for her to get here. I found some little bitty tights this weekend that have ruffles on the booty. They are so precious. Dressing a little girl is going to be and already is so much fun!I am meeting with some of my dearest friends tonight so I will have some pictures to post of them and my growing belly so all can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment