Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6/22/04

Isn't pregnancy amazing
I never thought that the smell of mexican food would make me want to have a meeting with the restroom. This whole "morning sickness" thing is strange. I am not having wierd cravings as much as I am having aversions to foods I used to love. I do not like onion rings (onions period), mexican food, now donuts, DIET COKE (which I was highly addicted to), candy bars, chinese food, and many other unbelievable things. The strongest craving I have had, which is shocking, is Pizza Shack pizza. Those from around my home town will understand how shocking that is! I could eat a whole Ted's Special! :) My parents think I am crazy as well as Russ, he thinks all their pizza'a taste like eating plain salt~ Anyway, that and Shakey's custard I could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I am 12 weeks today so maybe this will ease up and I won't have to be worried everytime we go out to eat that it will make me sick!Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of this and realize it is a privelage to carry a baby. I am very excited just didn't realize it would change so much so soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment